Monday, April 09, 2007

labor pains, false alarm

Really thought I could be in labor last night. With T, I never thought I was in labor until I actually was and there was no mistaking that feeling. So why do I think every pang in my belly could be it this time? I was actually a little pissed to think I might be in labor-- I didn't have a bag packed, didn't know who would take care of T, Ron is working a lot this week and weekend, my brother is coming for a visit, the house is a wreck, etc. Plus I don't want my son to have the same birthday as me (tomorrow in case anyone is interested). The thing that pissed me off the most was that I started feeling pains at about 10:30 pm and I was REALLY tired. As I lay in bed and pondered whether or not I was really in labor and what I should do next, I tried to fall asleep figuring I would need all the sleep I could get. Finally I woke up in the morning and all was fine. So... false alarm I guess BUT... what the hell WAS that?

The interesting thing is that I seemed to have learned NO LESSONS from this little false alarm. I STILL haven't packed a bag or made any plans for T. Maybe tomorrow. I mean, the baby isn't due for almost 3 weeks, right?

No comments: