Saturday, March 01, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap


I almost forgot about this doll quilt swap from swap-bot. I pulled this little one together (it's about 12 inches by 14 inches) and machine quilted it with wavy lines (my specialty since I don't have a darning foot or any such attachement for my sewing machine-- I keep thinking I'll be getting a new sewing machine so I never buy the attachment for $20 but I'll never be able to choose a new machine...). Then I find out that the receiver of this swap is MIA and I can't print her address from the internet so... perhaps I'll be keeping this one. Love the birds on the wire fabric. Love all bird fabric, actually. Now I'm trying to throw together a little baby quilt for a friend who is due really soon. This is all in addition to the Four Seasons Quilt Swap and The Spring Fling Round Robin...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: