Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Organized Craft Room


I've seen people post pictures of their craft rooms and they are sunlit rooms of pure oasis. Not quite what I've got going on here but... this is damn organized for me. I finally realized that finishing this room with walls and lights was not going to be happening any time soon so I finally bought shelves and really moved in. I had to import lights (there are no outlets in this room...?) and thread an extension cord from the finished part of the basement but this is working pretty well for me. These pictures were taken in January and it pretty much still looks like this. Interestingly enough, the MOST fabric I have is in those little bins on the bottom of the left-most shelf. It's crammed in there, organized by past and future projects. Those bins are HEAVY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: