Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome to Suburbia!



We've been "ghosted!" Someone left this on our doorstep this evening. It's a bag full of Halloween Goodies (almost all non-candy-- thank you!). The thing that freaks me out is that I answered the door pretty quickly and there was NO ONE in sight! Yikes! Those stealthy bastards! I honestly don't know who it was-- the only people who would bother don't live in our neighborhood and I think you're supposed to keep it local. Anyway, we get to pick two unsuspecting families to "ghost" ourselves. I have on family in mind but anyone else I would think of has most likely been "ghosted" already. You put the paper ghost on your door to show that you have already received a goody bag. I'll have to pay more attention when I drive through the neighborhood tomorrow morning. Anyway, thank you very much-- it really makes us feel like part of the community! PS- my flash no longer works so the pictures are coming out dark dark dark and quite wobble-y.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: