Sunday, October 07, 2007

Flipper

So my kid is a pillow flipper. BIG TIME. During the 10 minutes or so before she falls asleep she flips her pillow over approximately every 20 seconds. Oftentimes she will ask me to do it for her. She says she likes it to be cold.

I don't flip my pillow. I don't think I have EVER, even once flipped my pillow. I guess I prefer a warm pillow. I always, even in the summer, use flannel sheets to avoid having a cold pillow. I know Papa (my dad) likes a cold pillow. I think my sister does as well. Ron says he occassionally flips his pillow.

It's quite frustrating to see T so uncomfortable in bed. Once I saw an ad for a product that is supposed to keep your pillow cold. It's a Chillow. No Joke. I bought it for my dad about 5 years ago. I don't think it was particularly magical for him but I have now purchased one for Talia. I hope it comes soon-- this flipping thing is getting annoying.

No comments: