Saturday, October 27, 2007

First Plane Ride, East Coast Visit



I don't have the time to give a detailed description of our vacation but here's the quick version-- The kids were great on the planes, especially considering we sat on the runway for 2 hours while waiting to take off for our 1 hour flight. We had a great time at my sister's and played with my niece Marley. we also went to a festival where Talia took her first (and second and third) trip down a super big slide. Had sushi with Katie in the city and saw her new apartment, where Talia ran around naked. Drove Talia through Times Square on the way to NJ. She was sufficiently impressed! Relaxing time at Nana and Papa's. The weather was fantastic and it was nice to have other people who want to play with my kids! Ron and I even went to the movies. Off to Philadelphia where we saw many friends and had a nice time. If they ever send me pictures I'll post them (ahem ahem). We definitely miss friends and family (and I bought 5 pounds of yummy La Colombe Coffee) but we still love living in the midwest! We've only been here 4 months but I hope we feel that way forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: