Monday, September 17, 2007

Madison Quilt Expo 2007




Went to the Quilt Expo in Madison. So inspiring. I was really excited to be there and kept repeating to myself "My kids WILL grow up and I WILL have time again someday" and "It's going to be a long winter, right?" Bought lots of fabric, including Moda's Blossom line-- a jelly roll, charm pack and some fat quarters to make a simple quilt. Also bought Alex some fabric. Above is a picture of a bundle of Amy Bulter fabrics (does EVERYONE have these or what?), some Kitty fabric featuring Talullah (!), and some St. Jude Hospital fabric that I thought I would use for another spinny dress. T sure likes rainbows. I know Talia would have enjoyed going, hopefully next year she will be old enough and still be interested.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christine said...

mmmm....yummy fabric.
hi there! just checking in on your blog because I was thinking of you guys, always fun to see photos of the kids and your many lovely projects.