Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bustin' Out


Alex is busting out of his 3-6 month clothing (pants and one piece outfits mostly). I'm kind of sad about it, although for the last 4 1/2 months I've just been wishing he'd grow up, start sleeping through the night (yeah right) and be able to sit or pick stuff up so he could occupy himself just a little. I just went through a bin of "6-9 month" clothes and found some nice sleepers he received as gifts. Ron will be so happy since he is the one who usually has to stuff Alex into pajamas after his bath. I also found some other cute items that he can wear now. Lots of people bought him summer outfits in 6-9 months (oops). He's still small for some of his 3-6 month shirts and even wears some 0-3 month onesies. I found two of the same really nice Gap sweatshirt in 6-9 months. I wish I had noticed that earlier so I could exchange one. I guess one can be left in the car for emergencies. It's quote soft!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: