Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tooth fairy pillow

If everyone in your house is sick but you and you don't LEAVE the house for five days, you MIGHT be able to get some crafting done. I set up a little bed in the basement for T and she just watched movies in her lethargic state while I sewed as much as I could. I am almost finished with the quilt for the four seasons quilt swap (just have to turn the binding, stitch it down and add a label) but more about that in a later post. I made a tooth fairy pillow for a friend. That was fun to make. I really like making things without patterns. I also sewed a scarf from a Denise Schmidt pattern. It was intended as a gift but I think I need to keep it. (Sorry, Mom!) I'll post pix later. I have been waiting a long time to make it. It didn't take me soooooooooooo long and I have enough fabric for another so my mom might just get one. I also might be able to wear it for a few days and then give it up. Maybe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: