Saturday, January 12, 2008

Currents

On My Bedside Table:
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
Olive Trees and Honey: A Treasury of Jewish Vegetarian Recipes from Around the World: Soups, Salads, Side Dishes, and Main Courses for Holidays and Every Day by Gil Marks

Latest Interests:
Nothing new-- sewing, reading, cooking.

On My Mind:
My grandmother, who recently passed away and my mother, who is taking it day by day.
My friend Katie who lost her grandfather.
My niece who is almost one year old!

Learning:
How to use a serger
How to start a garden

Making:
A winter quilt for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap.

Looking Forward To:
Spring, of course.
A trip to NJ for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary
A trip to Holland in April

Enjoying:
The kids, but Alex in particular is at a fantastic age. He has so many new tricks.

Amused By:
Talia's antics. She's always trying to get her brother to laugh.

My To-Do List:
Register to vote in Wisconsin
Finish the winter quilt
Switch my nursing license to Wisconsin
Get Alex a passport
Buy furniture for/ decorate the house
Babyproof babyproof babyproof

No comments: