Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pencil Roll


Pencil Roll, Oh how I love thee. This was so much fun to make! I used all fabric from my stash. It was a thrill to go through all my various storage devices and pick them out. Since they are from my stash they all have stories behind them. I used fabric from my niece's quilt (the yellow), fabric from a skirt of Talia's that I loved (the white), the gray is from Yoav's cars quilt, the greens are from some recent projects, the blues are from the Dick and Jane quilt, the second red one and the turquoise one are Asian prints I used for a sarong that I loved (before it shrank-- MUST WASH FABRIC BEFORE USING IT FOR CLOTHING!), the brown is from another skirt, and the maroon is from my mom's 60th birthday quilt. So much fun. I want to make a marker roll for T but it will end up being so fat if I use 16 markers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: