Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Birds, No Baby


Still crossing things off my list, I guess. The first bird mobile is for Bloom Bake Shop, a new cupcake shop on Parmenter in Middleton near Villa Dolce. The place is really cute, the cupcakes are delicious and the shop is owned by a great friend so stop by! Annemarie always admires a collection of these birds that I made and attached to a thrifted birdcage so I decided to make her a mobile as a "housewarming" for her new adventure. The second picture is of the mobile I just finished for Talia's room. All the fabric is from my stash and it should coordinate well with her new bedding. Hopefully I can get around to finding a ceiling hook and get it up in her room sometime soon.

Still no baby, but I have 4 more days until my due date. Interestingly enough, I was obsessed with birds right around the time Alex was due too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

We just saw this place last night- Chris joked that he was surprised I didn't see it before he did. He knows me well:) I will definitely be checking this place out! I hope you plan to share your news on your blog asap! I can't wait to see a picture of the little one:)

Annemarie said...

I love my mobile Nikki!!! It just makes me so happy, you are so talented!! Hope you and the family are dong wonderful with the addition of adorable Shayna!! Hugs, Annemarie