Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We found softie!

T's softie was missing for two nights. We had NO IDEA where it was, only that it was in the house. Ron and I looked EVERYWHERE. A MILLION TIMES! The cleaning people even came and we still didn't find it. Finally, this morning, Talia was showing me what she wanted for breakfast (Cheetos, which she didn't not have for breakfast but *did* have as a very early snack today). I had the Cheetos hidden (so I thought) in the pantry, where the door doesn't quite open all the way. Only Talia can really fit behind it. All of a sudden I looked down and there was softie. She was standing on it. I screamed "SOFTIE!" and we both started laughing. What a relief. Interestingly enough, she wasn't that upset about losing softie to begin with. She was easily appeased with a blanket she uses at daycare. Traitor.

Incidentally, I asked her what her favorite part of the day was today (a nightly ritual) and she said "When Daddy was holding Boo in the air and Boo spit up in his face!" which we didn't exactly witness but saw the aftermath of Ron with spit up on his face and glasses. We thought that was damn funny.

No comments: