Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sub-optimal Photo Shoot




Despite promising my kids ice cream sandwiches for participating, I did not get a stellar picture for our holiday card. My sister, mom and best friend agree that the first picture is ok but not "holiday card worthy". I know, I know-- it's a little late to be starting this process but better late than never, right? I don't think I have it in me to try again. It's too annoying and so not me. Perhaps I will let Talia just draw a picture of our family this year. It's Shayna's first holiday card though and I don't want to give her the shaft. She was the one who wasn't participating which is strange because she's such a smiley kid. Must have been hungry/tired/etc. Well consider this your holiday card people-- we might not be sending them this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: