Thursday, September 30, 2010

Legible



Some belated first day of school pictures. As I mentioned in an earlier post, all of my photos are on our dead computer. As soon as we get a new one up and running I should have them back. Luckily I sent a bunch of recent photos out to my family via email and was able to retrieve these there. I've also included a note that Talia wrote the other day when she answered the phone (which is a miracle in and of itself). It says, "Dear Mommy and Daddy. Cory kld! He wtid to tok to you." So cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cate said...

Love it!! We're no where NEAR this with our first grader, but I can see the slow improvement already since school started. Can't wait to get written notes.

Sorry about your computer, but glad to see you back writing again! Hope you guys are enjoying fall!!

:-)